Tuesday, June 22, 2021

2021 Update

This main website links you with the various areas of artworks that I have been involved with up to this point. If you follow the labyrinth through, it will lead you to the archives of :

1) My bear & other animal creations - Portobello bear co /Amy Goodrich Collectables.

2) My Fine Art sculptures and paintings - Osmosis Art

3) My animation projects - PruFeria Films - also showcasing my Post-graduate Character Animation from UAL. Plus the formation of PruFections & BbBb’s Cosmic Creativity Show

During 2017, I became licensed as a caterer in Los Angeles, showcasing my own vegan recipes - with the long-term aim in mind to use this as part of an animation series for my vegan chef, BbBb. Over the subsequent years to 2020, these two ideas grew in different ways. PruFections transformed from being a set of baked goods that I spent my time creating for others - into a comprehensive range of baking blends, that will be sold to the public for their own personal culinary exploration and customization. Simultaneously, my vegan chef program metamorphosed into a new concept of show - whereby BbBb transposed into a puppet character, that would not only show viewers how to use PruFections, he would indeed host a whole range of activities for children, including wellness education. I am currently filming this new show “BbBb’s Cosmic Creativity Show” and will update you here when things go live. I tend to showcase my progression on Instagram - primarily in these two accounts (which then gets shared onto Twitter and Facebook - see social media links above)

Wishing you all my best, Amy xx